- High-volume capability.
- Battery backup.
- Rapid boom pole raising (3 metre version < 1.2 seconds).
- Smooth, intelligent speed control.
- High-torque boom pole operation.
- Robust, durable and slimline operator casing.
- LCD user interface for simple setup.
- Onboard Centurion code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete.
- Integrated ChronoGuard timer functionality.
- Pre-galvanised enclosure improves corrosion resistance (of mild steel variant).
- Electronics reside at the top of the enclosure for easy access.
- Powder-coated aluminium – with condensation shield – lid gives the unit an updated appearance and protects electronics from moisture damage.
- Improved cable routing and securing make for a neat and tidy installation.
- Easy to achieve AC and DC isolation.
- Available in three stunningly beautiful colours, all sporting the striking crimson crown. Please note that a price premium applies for the gun metal grey variant.
SECTOR II CENTURION SYSTEMS 2017.pdf